I cannot register at Gerrit

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jun 12 05:52:34 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 10:20:14AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 10:12:49AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:

>> please see Norberts correction it should be gerrit.libreoffice.org.

> Yes, I get the "not found" error _after_ authentication on
> gerrit.libreoffice.org. I get a gerrit page, with the header:
>
>  All Documentation                                   Register  Sign in
>  Open  Merged  Abandoned                     __________ Search
>
> Then a page body of:
>
>  Not Found
>
>  The page you requested was not found.
>
> Then the footer:
>
>                                    Press '?' to view keyboard shortcuts
>                        Powered by Gerrit Code Review (2.3) | Report Bug

As the gerrit switchover is looming closer, could we please solve that?

After OpenID authentication, it says:

 Not Found

 The page you requested was not found.

The URL of the page is
"https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#SignInFailure,SIGN_IN,Discovered+information+verification+failed."
I tried both "Register" and "Sign In". With register, same error
message but URL is
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#SignInFailure,REGISTER,Discovered+information+verification+failed.

I use my own-run local-openid proxied through Apache. Note I can
e.g. login to Wikitravel or slashdot.

--
Lionel