[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #3

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jun 12 10:40:55 PDT 2012

Marco Cecchetti wrote:
> Report #3
> ---------
> On this week I enabled support for clip-based slide and shape
> transitions. The following transitions are actually available:
> barnWipe, fourBoxWipe, ellipseWipe, pinWheelWipe. More clip-based
> transitions can be provided by simply fill in the transition
> parameters. I provided basic support for reverse method by
> subtraction, too.

Hi Marco,

hats off - excellent progress, and very much in line with your
project plan. I've uploaded the two demo shows to

 http://users.freedesktop.org/~thorsten/gsoc-2012/shape_transitions-week3/

and

 http://users.freedesktop.org/~thorsten/gsoc-2012/slide_transitions-week3/

for easier trying, will do a quick blog update about it in a bit.

Tiniest possible nit: no need to create OUStrings via this B2UCONST
macro anymore, OUString now has cstring-ctor & comparison (i.e. a
simple rtl::OUString aStr("myStr") will do now). :)

All the best,

-- Thorsten