Add comments when adding MAB

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Jun 13 02:12:21 PDT 2012

Hi Petr,

thank you for the reminder, I also regret that I often only find "Bug
12345 added", and I have to go to the bug and have to check what kind of
bug it is and why it might be MAB ...

> please, add comments into the meta bugs when you add new most annoying
> bugs. One line describing the problem is enough.

Only for additional clarification for users who joined bug triagers team
not too long ago, that means: please do not simply add a "Blocks 37361"
into the annoying bug's report, but open
Tracker Bug 37361, add No of your bug to "Depends on" and cite your
bug's summary line and add 1-2 lines explaining why it should be "MAB".

Petr explained why that accelerates the workflow.

Best rgards

Rainer