PATCH: Add support for gnome-mail to send documents from file menu.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 13 04:36:23 PDT 2012

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 16:04 +0200, Peter Tillemans wrote:
> made available under the MPL/LGPLv3+

	Lovely :-) what really helps is to have a blanket license statement for
all your past/future commits sent to the list that we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

> This patch adds support for gnome-gmail as mail user agent for sending
> documents from the filemenu. This was super easy since the gnome-gmail
> CLI is modelled on the one from evolution.

	Neato :-) I look forward to merging that; while you're in that neck of
the woods - any chance you could look at setting it up to use the
'xdg-email' app as well - I'd hope that that would be the final word in
that script ;-) it'd be nice to default to that too. Defaults live in
officecfg/ and/or come from some system detection logic somewhere - keys
to git grep for might be ExternalMailer, CommandProfile etc.

	Thanks again !

		Michael.