MySQL Native Connector broken for LOdev 3.6

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 13 04:54:36 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 09:41 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> It has been ripped out of AOO, not LibreOffice, where the switch is
> still present (and works, at least on my Mac last time I built it, which
> was during 3.6 development).

	IIRC, we don't ship the mysql connector for licensing reasons (it has a
mind-mashed license); OTOH the existing connector should continue to
work.

> Remember to choose the 32bit version of the source, as LibreOffice is
> still a 32bit app.

	Fridrich is having a look, if it worked for 3.5 - it is possible there
is some funky linking issue and/or calling convention, or missing
back-compat piece we might need to re-instate.

	Clearly we want extensions to continue working,

	HTH,

		Michael.