[REVIEWED] DialogBox class for Python

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 13 05:51:04 PDT 2012

Hi Joost,

On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 19:37 +0200, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
> There is UnoDialog2.py in wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/ui.

	Right :-)

> I made a new example using UnoDialog2: example-using-unodialog2.py.
> The attached new example has this header.
> As a demo would be nice.

	I agree - creating dialogs is infernally difficult with the AWT code,
and it'd be great to have this so people can do build these things more
easily.

> Where is the place for such a demo ?

	I massaged it a bit into a patch in your name (attached).
This makes it part of the default install and set of samples.

	Unfortunately - as I run it in master I get the attached error.

	I'd love to get it in for 3.7 with a bit of fixing, any chance of some
debugging help from a pythonista :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.