Cleaning bug list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:11:38 PDT 2012

Sure thing. As soon as I do what I'm considering "Phase 1" (just changing
from UNCONFIRMED to NEEDINFO or NOTOURBUG) I'll be moving to the second
phase which is to prioritize. I'll bookmark those links, appreciate the
heads up. It would be nice if we could get 2-3 people to just pound through
them and focus on nothing else until they are done but I know that's
wishful thinking. My goal is to do 200 a week, that's still 5 months worth
of sorting just for phase 1 :( But, progress is progress and once it's done
we'll all be able to tackle these bugs a bit easier.

Joel

P.S. I still really think we need a CONFIRMED status so that devs don't
have to look at UNCONFIRMED bugs or at least don't have to always look at
them. I've voiced this a few times but I think I may be the only one