Changing Cell Validate Text

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:18:55 PDT 2012

On 06/13/2012 03:07 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Just a quick email to see if you have finished up with the stuff
> needed so I can do the patch for this minor change that has been
> brought up as a bug. The files that will be changed are:
>
> validate.src
> validate.cxx
> validate.hrc
>

> Object name changes:
>
> SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_BETWEEN
> SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_NOTBETWEEN
>
> Let me know if I can make these changes and shoot a patch out. Not
> even sure if it'll be accepted but I want to try as a user is
> concerned about wording.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel

Hi, Joel,

Although I did have a commit last week that used some code from
validate.cxx, Markus was the one that was working in this area
directly.  So Markus would be the one to check with.  Regardless, I
think that I would be ok just to send the patch to the mailing list, and
we can take a look.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston