[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] status + screenshot

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:54:55 PDT 2012

On 11 June 2012 17:02, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hopefully some quick ideas in the reply to your personal mail help.
> And yes, let keep things on the ML now.

Right, so, I've finally moved the collaboration initiation to the
contacts widget.
You can now select a contact you want to collaborate with.

I'm attaching two patches.
First could be pushed I guess.
I have no idea what's the difference between
- ExecMethod = Execute and putting code to sc/source/ui/view/cellsh3.cxx
- ExecMethod = ExecuteEdit and code in sc/source/ui/view/cellsh1.cxx
Probably it does not matter ?

The second is a mess.
I was struggling with Set/GetUserData for a while and created struct
AccountContact hack.
Surely there is a better way ?

Also I've reduced TeleManager::get() calls a little and I don't like
the two variants of TeleManager.
Something has to be done about that when I will understand it more.

You can run LibreOffice with
LIBO_TUBES=slave ./soffice --calc on both sides and it works.
Well, only if they are different machines, but that's the only
scenario, I guess.
Locally you need the master / slave differentiation.

What do you suggest to do next ?
Well, I need to do the last school exam :-( but then..

Thanks,
Matus