[PUSHED] - avoid a memset

Marion & Christophe JAILLET christophe.jaillet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 14 22:39:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

thanks for applying the patch and for the encouragement.

For the what's next, well I'm new with LO code source, so first I'll
propose some small clean-up or optimizations. I'll surely also go
through the "Easy Task" and bugzilla to see what I could have a look at.
Do not expect to much for now, it is just a spare time hobby, but open
source is my way of thinking, so if I can help, even just a little... :-)

Here is for the license statement you required:

    All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed
    under the MPL/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Best regards,
Christophe JAILLET