LibreOffice & OWA

Charles-H. Schulz charles.schulz at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jun 15 08:40:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have someone here from the public sector who just sent me this weird
report, I studied it, and open a bug report (#51121) but I just find it
astonishing: would you say that LibreOffice may corrupt document files
in such a way that when they get sent via email (Outlook Web Access in
this case) they can't be open by the recipient? Other ODF files
produced by OOo 3.3 and AOO 3.4 don't seem to exhibit the same
behaviour.  In any case, I look forward to your comments and tests.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,