Cleaning bug list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:09:42 PDT 2012

I brainstormed a bit today and I came up with this flowchart. Looking
for input. I read through email threads and see that prioritizing bugs
has been an interesting discussion but as of now looks to be pretty
unsettled. I'm going to make a similar chart for myself for setting
bugs status. These kinds of things help me, not sure if they help
others, but if they do, feel free to comment :)

This is meant as a general guideline, possibly to put up on the wiki
for future and current QA/Devs to have a bit of focus. It's NOT meant
to be me forcing everyone to conform as I know that QA requires quite
a bit of discretion.

Thanks to all of you for your continued hard work on this project :)
Joel