What is bibisect? And what is it doing in my office?

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Sat Jun 16 02:22:51 PDT 2012

> The bibisect is only possible for Bugs which are reproducible under Linux,
> if Linux has already been excluded (maybe bug history or comments will
> contain required information) bibisecting will not be possible. But of
> course, you can use bibisect to find out whether the bug is reproducible
> under Linux.

Hi.
What is needed to prepare a Windows version? There are Windows tinderboxes
with daily builds of LO already (with new builds made twice a day even).
Repacking them as ready to go Windows installation by using PortableApps
technology would allow to do bibisecting on Windows without a hassle (if I
understand correctly it is a manual run exe-check exe-mark source process).
Am I missing something?
Best regards.