[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 18 03:09:49 PDT 2012

Hi all,

with:

 http://sweetshark.livejournal.com/13298.html

gerrit is documented and ready to go. Please use it for code review as much as
possible now as it simplifies things a lot over manual patch fiddling on
mailing lists. I will update the EasyHacks to point to gerrit instead in the
next days.
The last remaining step will be making the repo at gerrit the reference (and
the one at freedesktop a read-only mirror). I assume that to be prepared and
done until mid-July(*).
>From that point on, we will have a lot of opportunity to improve our tinderbox
testing and reporting, making life easier and better for everyone working on
the codebase.

Best,

Bjoern

(*) Along with the "other" repos.