Enable CTL for Default?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:18:33 PDT 2012

I guess with all of this said my question still is, should I mark the
bug report as WONTFIX and just have a comment why? It seems like
enabling by default isn't the way to go and the time/energy it would
take to add a language check might just be too much for a bug that
affects such a limited number of users....especially when there is an
easy workaround (enable CTL in the options). I have never used it before
so I can't even say I knew anything that it was used for until this
thread, shows my ignorance.

Let me know and I'll pass on the message to the user (or someone else
can throw a comment in the bug if you'd like).

Thanks,
Joel