[REVIEW 3.6 FEATURE] Masterpages

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 08:39:13 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 17:59 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:20:54PM +0400, Ivan Timofeev wrote:
> > In the old templates the language is Russian initially...
> >
> > I don't know how this stuff works, uhm, can it be that in the old
> > templates the language determines automatically and in the new
> > templates it is hard-coded?
>
> Sounds nasty. I pinged Thorsten about it, he said "rings a bell", but did not
> have a immediate magic fix.

I haven't been following this this, but seeing the above I wonder if
0a4365afa3300b8aa9b9063daf6aacce1ba17422 (fdo#32897) is what "rings a
bell" i.e. solenv/bin/bin/striplanguagetags.sh was my earlier hack to
strip out any explicit language tags so that a template will fall back
to the underlying default document language. Maybe that's
required/connected to this subissue.

C.