[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Jun 19 06:09:34 PDT 2012

Hi Bjoern,

On 2012-06-19 at 12:50 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:

> (*) That is, if you did the initial setup there on time. You were all asked to
> get yourself an account on gerrit more than a month ago. Dont blame the admins
> if you stumble in with 400 others in the last minute.

The wiki page says you have to create a ssh key; I hope it is not
necessary, and one can reuse his fd.o key?  If yes - can we automate
that in any way, to save the admins work?

And - in the ideal case when everything is working as expected, will
there be need for fd.o accounts, or the later people with direct push
access will be OK with just the gerrit ssh key?

Thank you,
Kendy