[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:44:06 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> Hi Bjoern,
>
> On 2012-06-19 at 12:50 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
>
>> (*) That is, if you did the initial setup there on time. You were all asked to
>> get yourself an account on gerrit more than a month ago. Dont blame the admins
>> if you stumble in with 400 others in the last minute.
>
> The wiki page says you have to create a ssh key; I hope it is not
> necessary, and one can reuse his fd.o key?  If yes - can we automate
> that in any way, to save the admins work?

The 'admin' work is to put people in the right group...
but to do that the user need to be created which is done when someone
regsiter with an openid
that is not related with the ssh-key which each user set-up on his own.
(and yes you can use which ever key you want.. you can even have more than one)

Norbert