First translation German English

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:29:10 PDT 2012

Hey,
I made some minor changes to that patch (all credits still go to the
original author - Florian) by fixing some typos and deleting also the
ASCII art. In addition, I changed the commit message to "Translate
German comments in sc/inc/viewopti.hxx" which in my eyes is more
helpful than "Translated my first file from German to English" and
shows what was done where.

Cheers,
Philipp