Breakpoints

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:04:19 PDT 2012

Thanks I'll look through those links. One thing I noticed on the wiki is
that it says to do this:

cd /opt/libreoffice/program

when I install from source it never installs there so I was confused for a
second (or two). I think maybe updating the wiki to include a couple
examples or at least a link to the first site you provided could be useful.

Thanks again,
Joel