[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jun 21 00:46:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:09:15AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> But frankly, why should Google, AOL, Wordpress or another person be
> able to impersonate me at the TDF systems?

If you created an account at one of those, you are trusting them. The trust
issue is with account creation, not with usage. Once you have a google account
it is automatically OpenID enabled. Even if you never used it yourself, google
is perfectly able to impersonate you. The same is true for an
email/password-login and any external mail provider.

Best,

Bjoern