[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jun 21 01:15:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:31:15AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> I understand gerrit is not able to "understand" such policies and we
> will continue to enforce them "manually" by giving only codereview+1
> unless there are already two other codereview+1.

But a bot using:

 http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.2.1/cmd-query.html
 http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.2.1/user-search.html
 http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.2.1/cmd-stream-events.html
 http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.2.1/cmd-gsql.html
 http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.2.1/cmd-review.html

is able to understand such policies and can execute the most weirdo custom
workflow we possible can imagine -- all without having to tweaking too much on
gerrit itself.

Best,

Bjoern