[PUSHED] use dash parameters from svg file

Chr. Rossmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 11:14:17 PDT 2012

Am 20.06.2012 14:41, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> Fridrich Strba wrote:
>>> As far as I can see now the emulated style id in the internal-style-ref
>>> attribute isn't used anywhere (id following after '$'). Keep it or
>>> remove it?
>> No idea. Thorsten?
>>
> Didn't try it, but: that style should be referenced by the shape
> later, otherwise, what's the point writing it anyway
As far as I could see the only place where the emulated style was used
is emulation of dashes - hence at the moment no shape references any
emulated style id. I think it doesn't hurt if the unused id is written.
Maybe I'll add a comment in case someone would like to re-activate
emulation for some reason.

Christina