big Deps ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jun 21 11:36:03 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 13:47 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > 	[ indeed, I'm sure there is one - but what is the benefit of separating
> > the .hdl files out, if we are sure that each .hpp will include all of
> > it's dependent .hpp's ? ].
>
> Circular dependencies among headers.

	Interesting; it'd of course be great to reduce that wherever possible;
presumably for interfaces we could generate forward definitions of them
before the header / includes to avoid generating and including two files
where one would do. For structures clearly it's not possible to have two
in-line structures inside each other ;-) so presumably it works well
enough there already (?) what other cases are there ?

> >> Looks like a bug, yes.  Care to share the list?
> Feel free to make that into an EasyHack.

	I fixed them all with a simple script; it seems only one was actually
required in cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Type.h

	ATB,

		Michael.