libicudata in non-standard directory linking issues.

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:38:45 PDT 2012

yeah, that compiled icu fine, and I didn't even have to copy the icu
libs to the solver ...

compiled for a long time after that ...

tools_test fails though ...

If you can look through the "debug" file (sorry 1.7Mb
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6o_jmGQm0dWd3VMWEc5alhJaWc ) and
give me pointers I'd be grateful ... if you can't then I'll leave it
as is for now and try when I get access to a new compiler/updated
LibreOffice source.

Jon