[PUSHED] German comments translation

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jun 25 03:47:30 PDT 2012

Hi Jesso,

On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 12:28 +0300, Jesso Murugan wrote:
> I tranlsated German comments in
> filter/inc/filter/msfilter/msdffimp.hxx

	Lovely; Philipp has some good comments, hopefully he can improve the
corner cases there, but I pushed your patch thus far as it is :-) It's
no problem not being a native German speaker for comment translation, as
long as you're sure you understand the code the comments are for.

> Do comments need a licence statement? Anyway, you have
> mine below.

	Much appreciated :-)

	As Philipp says, some of the easy hacks would be great to work on -
unless you have something special in mind you'd like to fix / improve ?

	Great to have you hacking with us,

	All the best,

		Michael.