[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #5

Marco Cecchetti mrcekets at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:36:35 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,
sorry for the delay, I had some unexpected event on this weekend.
It follows my weekly report:

Report #5
---------
Ported all transition tables that describe how an animation can
pass from one state to another. Added support for the repeatCount
attribute for time containers.
The support is limited to the case when the value of the repeatCount
attribute is an integral number and the duration time is defined
implicitly by the time container children. The support for such a
feature has been implemented for both the C++ and the JavaScript
presentation engine. Analyzed the effect of removing the call to
the ActivityBase::performEnd method when an animation node is
deactivated. Implemented support to the rewind option for the
JavaScript engine.
Created two Easy hacks for shape transitions and slide transitions.
The goal of such easy hacks is to add support for more shape and
slide transitions to the JavaScript presentation engine.
Unfortunately I could not do more because I was knocked out by a
gastrointestinal virus. I need to pay more attention to what I eat.

You can read more details on my project log book:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GSLPSIWRGSDTSi69dT9Te8tRyTJcAekxT7scoCoGO2M/edit

You can download a sample presentation here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098ZVc4WktBQU5ud3c
In order to download the zip files click on the Download item
under the File menu.

You can look at the source code in the feature branch:
feature/svg-export.

Cheers,
-- Marco