[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #5

Marco Cecchetti mrcekets at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:16:18 PDT 2012

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:26:02 +0200, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi Marco,

skip

>> Implemented support to the rewind option for the JavaScript
>> engine.
>>
> Is that working satisfactory already? If yes, I wouldn't mind you
> merging svg-export into master again.

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, for rewind option
I mean the possibility of resetting a shape to its original state
when the effect is ended (that is performed by managing the
fill=remove case properly), not the ability to go back by a single
effect which would require to set the animation engine to a state
where it is possible to play the last effect again.

As for your question: well it works correctly but on Opera as
it doesn't like the fill attribute on animation element,
and in some cases it removes the attribute value, so I really don't
know how to fix it at present.

Cheers,
-- Marco