Including a patch from AOO...

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:19:45 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

thanks for the explanations.

On 27.06.2012 13:56, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Please just re-implement the fix in a
> different way - and/or if this is a really key-fix we can re-base that
> one file in 3.6.

I am scratching my head - how could one re-implement

+  if (A && !B)
-  if (A && B)

or any other trivial fix? I believe the following logic-manipulating
approach is pure dotage:

+  if (A && !B)
-  if (A && !(!B))

+  if (A && !B)

isn't it? :) Or one need to rewrite UndoManager...

I don't know if the patch can be considered a key-fix, the bug title is:

"Undo broken in several contexts (Basic Editor, Math Editor, Calc Input
Line, MultiLine controls, etc)"

(you know, it depends on the definition of the key-fix... :) From my
point of view it can, but I am an inveterate bug-hater.

Regards,
  Ivan