API Documentation - Since/Minimum Version

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:27:44 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Friendly discussion about if we can commit to putting a "minimum version"
or a "since" on our API documentation. We've had a user put in a bug report
(I closed as not a bug but thought it was valid anyways) that we don't
consistently -- or more accurately, rarely ever -- put a minimum version
with our API documentation. Here is the example he provided:

http://api.libreoffice.org/common/ref/com/sun/star/table/BorderLine2.html

Would this be possible for us to try to do? If so is there documentation
somewhere that we need to update for new devs to look at when making API
documentation that will now include a requirement for minimum version?

Thanks all for the input

Joel