[REVIEW][3-5] i#115684 SfxItemPool performance regression

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Mar 1 01:36:42 PST 2012

On 01/03/12 05:09, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Looks a bit scary for 3.5.1 after RC1 surely ? or has this been
> well-tested elsewhere ?
I guess
> if so a further +1 from me, coincidently I made the same change locally
> >  today whilst investigating a large import doc, definitely improved the
> >  import time
bah, it appears in my case this modification wasn't responsible for the
noticable change ( turns out I rebuilt a certain library without debug
and that accounted for the impressive improvement I saw )  So while I am
willing to believe it probably does still improve things just not in the
noticeable way I thought ( note: just looking at wall clock times ) :-(
Once more I prove to myself how stupid I am

Noel