SVG export

Chr. Rossmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Thu Mar 1 03:29:57 PST 2012

Hi,

I've observed the following strange behaviour when exporting a drawing
to SVG.

1. select text tool and insert a letter
2. export drawing to SVG

Expected: a <text> block in the exported svg file
Observed: no <text> block and no font block

If you export the drawing a second time the text and the font block are
created.

Any hint where I might start debugging? It seems that by exporting the
drawing the first time the letter is "really" inserted into the drawing
and so it get's exported by the second export.

The "selection" flag has no influence on the export. Any hint where I
could look?

Christina