What's the logic behind that new "footer" in WRITER

john malc dimitrijenko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:07:58 PST 2012

Hi guys,
I write a seminar paper, where I need to have a footer with link (URL).
NOW : Let's imagine there is a page 1 with 2 URLs. After finishing this
page, I begin to write the second one, where I don't want to have the same
links as on the first one. Basically at the end of my paper (e.g. page 30
with 2 URL for each page) I will have more URLs then the text itself.
I don't know if you get me, I can give you some pics. If its already a bug,
then sorry. BUT THIS is annoying

LO 3.5rc3
ID: 7e68ba2-a744ebf-1f241b7-c506db1-7d53735

--
Malcjohn