Yet another string class: MzString in hwpfilter/source/mzstring.{h, cxx}

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 5 02:39:39 PST 2012

Hi Tor,

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 10:57 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Any idea whether this really is needed, or can it easily be replaced
> by some of our other string classes? Or is hwpfilter so utterly
> unimportant code that it's not worth pondering?

	It can be replaced, it's an internal implementation detail of hwpfilter
as/when bugzilla comes back, it'd be great to create an easy hack to
replace that - prolly with an rtl::OUStringBuffer or somesuch.

	We might need to add some more helper functions on the stringbuffer
while we're there (from oustring) - the find/compare stuff eg.

	Any chance you could file that as as easy hack ? just put: "EasyHack:
foo" in the subject, and:

	"EasyHack,DifficultyBeginner,SkillCpp,TopicCleanup"

	in the whiteboard, and you're done :-)

	Thanks !

		Micahel.