[Libreoffice] LibreOffice / openIndiana ...

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:08:45 PST 2012

anyone got a quick fix for all the "version-script" code in gcc (using SUN ld)?

"-Wl,--version-script ../unxsoli/misc/store_store.map"

Making:    libstore.so.3
ld: fatal: unrecognized option '--'
ld: fatal: use the -z help option for usage information
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxsoli/lib/libstore.so.3'

I can get it to compile by removing the version-script code, but I am
manually removing from each .cmd file in turn.

Jon