LibreOffice / openIndiana ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 5 06:08:44 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 12:06 +0000, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> I'd prefer to stick with the system supplied gcc, but will move to a
> packaged version that is stored somewhere else if that'd help.

	Sure - IMHO we should be using the gnu tools as much as possible, if
only to reduce the differences across platforms & hence reducing the
odd-bug count and number of tweaks to the code & build configuration :-)

	Incidentally - do you have a 'patch so far' :-)

	"git diff > /tmp/here-i-am.diff"

	I'd be happy to have at least -something- in git master that builds a
bit further, so that others can jump in and help drive that high water
mark higher. What's there now, clearly doesn't work :-) so anything
better is better.

	Thanks !

		Michael.