[Patch] Fix for fdo#38207 and another idea of mine

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:36:16 PST 2012

Hi all,

I shouldn't be let around code, but here's a patch for a trivial bug
for you to take a look at anyway.
It fixes fdo# 38207 (i.e. moves the item "Borders" up, if we are in
Writer/Web options) and also hides "Repeat [heading] on each page"
since that option doesn't seem to make sense for websites either.

Specifically my question is, does the following make sense?

-    aRepeatHeaderCB.Check(aInsOpts.mnRowsToRepeat > 0);
+    aRepeatHeaderCB.Check((!bHTMLMode) && (aInsOpts.mnRowsToRepeat > 0));

(That is, does it prevent setting aRepeatHeader to true when in
Writer/Web mode or is that bogus?)

Regards,
Astron.