[LibreOffice] find ctrl-g/ctrl-shift-g accelerator patch

Cameron Paul cpaul37 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:43:09 PST 2012

First, I would like to apologize for spamming the mailing lists. The
mail client on my tablet decided to send a half written email when I
put it to sleep, so I still have more to say.

I plan on continuing to work on both getting .uno:UpSearch and
.unoDownSearch implemented as accelerators, as well as getting
accelerators to work when combo boxes in toolbars are selected. I
spent most of the weekend reading code and documentation so I already
have some idea how to approach both problems.

was moved from ctrl-alt-f to ctrl-h. We are talking about the shortcut
to repeat a search, which is still set to ctrl-shift-f. Mentioning
this did cause me to notice another problem though. On Mac OSX, H_MOD1
becomes Command-h, which is the system shortcut to hide an
application. This means if you attempt to open this dialog with the
shortcut, you end up hiding the application instead. If that ends up
needing to be changed let me know and I can take care of it since I'm
digging around in the accelerators already.

Let me know if anything changes.

Cameron Paul