GSoC & error during make

Mariana Marasoiu mariana.marasoiu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:17:20 PST 2012

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Mariana Marasoiu
> <mariana.marasoiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Mariana Marasoiu

>>> What version are you trying to build ? this message seems to indicate
>>> something more than a month old
>>
>> Well, I am trying to build the master branch of the git repo.
>
> The thing is that message above, especially the part about 'source
> ./Env.Host.sh does not exist in master since February 5th (see
> solenv/bin/build.pl)
>
>>Today I made a simple git pull to get the latest changes, and then ran
>> make again, but with the same result.
>
> the problem may be that you dd a git pull and not a ./g pull -r ?

I did yesterday a ./g pull -r but it didn't fix the build. Afterwards,
I tried a make clean & make, which ended with the same result.

I followed Korrawit's instructions and realised that the branch I was
trying to build wasn't the master, but libreoffice-3-5. So I switched
to master, did ./g pull -r and now it's building once again. Lets hope
this time works :D