[REVIEW] fix for fdo#46336, we should export all row styles

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:20:03 PST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:

> [1] fixes that we don't export all row styles which is an information
> loss and produces problems with graphic layer objects. This should not
> cause any performance impact or a increase in the size of the document
> since they are moved into one entry for all repeated rows.
>
> I think it is a safe fix and should be put into 3-5 but please correct
> the bug number in the commit message before you push.
>
> Regards,
> Markus
>
> [1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f5ef8396744966b9bd648bc0d1cb654db8c250be

Yup, I like the new code as it's much simpler & makes sense.  I've
also verified that it fixes the problem for fdo#46336.

Pushed to the 3-5 branch with my sign-off.

Kohei

P.S. the original commit appears to have the wrong bug number.  I
fixed that in the commit message for the 3-5 branch.