MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Mar 8 09:36:21 PST 2012

Hi Helmar,

On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 17:25 +0100, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:
> finally I could solve the problem.

	Great news ! :-)

> UNO_PATH=L:\blabla\libreoffice3.5\program
> URE_MORE_TYPES=file:///L:/blabla/libreoffice3.5/program/types/offapi.rdb
>
> Now I even can use the MinGW-UNO with an off-the-shell (MSVC) installation of
> LO :-)

	Wonderful.

> In case someone is interested I will supply a short example (Qt/MinGW based)
> how to start an LO with an empty "sheet of paper" out of a small program. I
> don't want to pollute the list, therefore tell me a (central) address where to
> send the files to.

	Sounds really useful - we should license it with some hyper-liberal
license too so people are happy to cut/paste it. BSD or somesuch.

	How large is that ? It sounds like a good thing to have in
odk/examples/cpp - perhaps 'qt-mingw-demo' or something ? hopefully the
source is not too big ? the other samples are ~20k or so.

	Really glad you got things working :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.