[Libreoffice-commits] .: 2 commits - lcms2/makefile.mk

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Mar 9 07:27:59 PST 2012

> I have the 7.1 SDK "registered" with Visual Studio 2008 as default SDK.

OK, I don't think I have done that. How can I do that? Installing the
7.1 SDK it probably only registered itself with VS2010.

(The reason why I installed 7.1 in the first place was because, for
some months now, my "Windows SDK Documentation" had been misbehaving,
it showed all API documentation as HTML source, and I had to click on
a yellow bar and allow IE (which it somehow uses underneath, or
something) to open it to see it formatted.

So I thought I should install the latest Windows SDK and get this
fixed. Ha ha ha ha.

Now it's even worse, I don't have any Windows API documentation
accessible locally at all. The Help Viewer and "Help LIbrary Manager"
are stinking piles of crap. But oh well, all the stuff is on the net
anyway.

If you or Norbert want to revert something, feel free ;)

--tml