Issue with delivering of main_transform.xsl on 3.5 and later

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Mar 12 02:52:12 PDT 2012

Tomáš Chvátal píše v Pá 09. 03. 2012 v 21:51 +0100:
> Hi guys,
> I am currently solving tiny bug [1][2] we have in Gentoo about the file in the
> topic.
> It used to be delivered with help disabled on 3.4 but with 3.5 on the file is
> no longer around so offline help is not available for users.
>
> Does anyone happen to know what should I patch to make it install like in 3.4?

This file defines how to display local help, it should not be necessary
for offline help that is in wiki and is displayed in a browser. So, the
clean solution is to found why it is accessed at all. Kendy, do you have
any idea?

A workaround would be to hack the makefiles in helpcontent2 module to
deliver these files into solver, and hack scp2 to install them even when
help is disabled.

Another workaround is to add a hack into your build script.

Best Regards,
Petr