[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.1 RC2 available

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Mar 12 02:59:12 PDT 2012

ape píše v Pá 09. 03. 2012 v 11:17 -0800:
> For export "*.docx" with formulas.
> This file may contain two types of OLE-objects "formula": formula inherited
> from the "*.doc", and a formula created by the object editor formulas
> MSO-2010. Word-2010 exports in the ODT file of the 1st type as OLE-object
> "image", and type 2 as an OLE-object "formula". OOo.pro import Type 1 as the
> "image" and the 2nd as text. LibO-3.3.4 import Type 1 as OLE-object "image",
> and type 2 is not able to export and leaves an empty space. dev-lo-3.5.2rc2
> imports both types correctly, but can not save the object of the open
> document after editing the file.

> Bug_36..   is the message about 1st type "formulas". That's all.

ok, so the problem with 1st type formulas is solved in the bug 36982.
So, please discuss THIS problem in this bug.

Please, open separate bug for the 2nt type.

Please, we really need two bugs for these two problems. They are
completely independent. The first problem happens only on Windows and it
is a functional problem. The second problem is a missing feature.

Best Regards,
Petr