[REVIEWED] fdo#33683: [EasyHack] colorpicker for font and background color no longer resizable

jumbo444 jumbo4444 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 12 05:20:43 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

> On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 07:35 -0700, jumbo444 wrote:
>> The patch adds WinBits to the constructor of SvxColorWindow_Impl: the
>> same
>> from OOo 3.2.
>
> 	I see in the bug that you're working on a better version :-)
Actually, the bug appeared between OOo 3.2.1 and OOo/LibO 3.3. That's why I
looked at OOo3.2.1 code to simply copy the same WinBits in the constructor.
However, it does not work exactly the same way, as mentioned on the bug
page.

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

> 	I imagine you'd need to connect to some Link / override some virtual
> method to shut the dialog on window close ?
Well, I'm not sure to understand all what you mean, but I will have a deeper
look this week.

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

> PS. did you send a blanket license mail to the list to link into the
> developers wiki page ?
I updated
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

Have a good day.