Save , Save as HTML and Edit LibreOffice WorkBook without running LO at at
Mon Mar 12 06:50:17 PDT 2012

Dear Michale,

Thanks for your reply. We are investigating  ...  in most cases we have
a bugs in our code.   If we will found LO bugs we will definitely file it.

Main goal / question we had was: Is it any component which can edit,
save, save as LO calc without LO installed on computer?