[Libreoffice] License statement: Linagora

Maxime de Roucy mderoucy at linagora.com
Wed Mar 14 01:39:16 PDT 2012

Hello

As asked by Michael, here is a quick statement about the Linagora's
contributions to the LO project :

All contributions past and present made to LibreOffice from Linagora
are available under the terms the MPL / LGPLv3+.
Until further notice, future contributions made to LibreOffice from Linagora
are available under the terms the MPL / LGPLv3+.

Regards,

Maxime de Roucy

--
Maxime de Roucy