[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.4.6 RC2 test builds available

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Mar 14 10:42:16 PDT 2012

Pedro Lino schrieb:

> Maybe branch 3.4.x should continue to be updated (in the same way that
> Mozilla keeps fixing bugs in version 3.6.x,

Hi,

Yes, something like that would be great, but we should not underrate the
work that such a proceeding would cost. But I believe I we have some
kind of guarantee that fixes will be introduced (except we have a really
good reason for some bugs not to do so), we will be able to encourage
more volunteers for tests.

CU

Rainer