[REVIEW-3-5] fix for fdo#46230, shrink the copy area only in the text export

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Mar 16 04:13:33 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 01:41 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> calc. The problem is that we should not shrink the area already in
> ScTransferObj. We should wait until we need to export the data and
> limit this to the text export. Please test it especially in the
> context of n#677811.

	I see one of Rainer's favorite bugs already has a patch; but - since
you've pushed it to master, were you asking for review for -3-5 ?
re-titling to that for now ...

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2a26fe4a39b6f3b2af269b801340c32c28806250

	It looks reasonable to me, if so :-)

	Thanks,