Seeking advice on vcl sizing

Andrew Higginson at.higginson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:13:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

I need some advice with sizing of controls and windows on vcl

So for the about dialog, currently I am setting its size based on the width
of the user's screen (e.g. 1/3 of the screen)

Then I am sizing all the controls relative to this, and finally at the end,
checking that they all fit (and if not resize as appropriate)

What I wanted to ask was, is basing the size of the about dialog on the
size of the screen the best idea? Or should I be doing it another way,
based on the font size for example?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Higginson